360 Bullseye Auto
To deliver to consumers, a small compact laser level product
with contractor functionality, at
a low price point.
- designed a product that is 3-4 times less expensive
than nearest competitor
- our design enabled Black & Decker to secure innovative
- met tight timeline and expanded our client's position
in a new product category
- suggested and developed stable laser line system instead
of using spinning dots
- introduced a removable laser head capable of hanging
from an adjustable strap
- developed a mechanism that magnetically damps laser
line motion in two axis'
- developed plastic tripod legs that act as a carry/storage
case when in their closed state
" exploration, developed new technology and secured new
IP, industrial design based on initial B&D concept, laser
tuning details, mechanical design, prototyping and validation,
3D CAD capture for internal and external components.
- IDSA / Business Week BRONZE IDEA 04' Award
- National Post / Design Exchange Bronze Award