Tetra Speakers - 606
To design the flagship listening instrument for Tetra’s next generation of audiophile speakers based on a non-parallel face enclosure paradigm.
- designed a uniquely positioned 3 way speaker to discreetly fit into a residential living environment
- designed an elegant aesthetic which communicates high end audio
- eliminated resonance feedback through the design of non-parallel surface enclosure
- developed an enclosure strategy to allow ease of modification for custom finishes
- set up manufacturing detailing and protocols for cost effective Canadian manufacturing
- collaborated with Rob Fraboni and Adrian Butts to attain an audio monitor level of acoustic refinement
Research to determine product positioning to fit with target market, industrial design, product prototypes to test and tune acoustics, production detailing and set up for Canadian manufacturing.